ANTISUYO TREK TO MACHU PICCHU 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
Antisuyo trek is a great alternative for those looking to escape the reserves of the Inca Trail and have a beautiful visual experience of the high Andean landscape and we have daily departures.
Antisuyo trek peru is the only path that starts from the city of Cusco, where the Inca Trail was used by the Incas to move to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the Inca Tupac Yupanqui Palace which is located in the town of Chinchero, which it is a picturesque place of the city of Cusco.
Antisuyo Trek is the only inca trail advisable to do during the year, unrestricted rain, spaces limited and not dangerous road
Antisuyo trek includes an overnight stay in Aguas Calientes which is located near the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and the prices in the table, you agree to the category of hotels and type of accommodation.
|DURATION:||2 Days and 1 Night.|
|CIRCUIT TYPE:||Adventure, archaeological sites, moderate ways and customs.|
|SITES TO VISIT:||We observe the five highest mountains in Cusco, Nevados, Inca Trail, landscapes and Andean villages.|
|TOTAL WALK:||14 kilometers.|
|DISCOUNT FOR STUDENTS||Those with student card ISIC CARD International have $ 20 discount, but must send a copy of the card, when booking.|
DAY 1 - CUSCO - LAGUNA QORI COCHA - OLLANTAYTAMBO - AGUAS CALIENTESIn the morning we'll find the hotel from 07:00 to 07:30 and then we'll go for 20 minutes until the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman for the place called Chincana or (Big Cave), where we will begin our journey for four hours at a moderate pace. Ñusta through Pakana balcony Devil, Mirador del Condor and Pucamocco (4100 m) are places with wonderful and attractive landscapes. We will also have the opportunity to observe South American camelids such as: Flames in two varieties and alpacas in 3 varieties, then reach the famous lagoon Qori Cocha (Lake gold) and have the opportunity to have lunch on the banks of the lagoon.
During the way we will also have the opportunity to appreciate at 5 highest mountains in the Cusco region, as Apu Salkantay, Veronica, Chicon, Pitusiray and Ausangate, just the most wonderful in the region. In the afternoon we go down for about two hours enjoying all the scenery in the area of local people.
Our journey ended in the most picturesque village Humasbamba, then visit the Temple of Humasbamba (3700 meters) and then have the opportunity to visit the craft center Awaycancha (chinchero), where the residents of the area will show their tissues craftsmanship, finest fabrics made directly in their homes with natural colors and fine finishes, such work usually can find only in the best 5-star hotels or in airports with very expensive prices, but there find the cheapest price to buy directly will be helping to direct producers and then take a bus to Ollantaytambo for 1 hour away. Then we take the train from Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes, overnight night at the hotel.
2ND DAY - AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCOAfter breakfast, around 05 am in the morning. We go out walking to the Inca city of Machu Picchu. The aim is to arrive early to Machu Picchu to see the sunrise and make the best classic photos of Machu Picchu, before arriving tourists make the Inca Trail and the first bus leaves from Aguas Calientes.
Then we will have the opportunity to visit the main temples and archaeological complex of Machu Picchu and if we have time we can take up to see sunrise or those reserves to climb Huayna Picchu have free time to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu to see the scenery and visit the Temple of the Moon. After visiting all in Machu Picchu, we return to Aguas Calientes for lunch and then take the train back, according to the departure time of the train. The train will come from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo for 2 hours and waiting for our transfer arrived and then take Ollantaytambo - Cusco for 1 hour and a half.
|Preço Serviços Compartilhados 320.00||:||Preço por pessoa US$ 320.00|
The itineraries of our website are only indicative and can be fully tailored to meet your expectations. See our privacy outputs.
The values express a quote and fixed at the time of confirmation of reservations. They are thus subject to change without notice, in this case, also due to currency fluctuations between currencies.
- To enter Peru in the country will need RG original, undamaged and with less than 10 years of broadcast or passport valid for at least six months.
- Note: documents are not accepted as CRM, OAB, driver's license, birth certificate or any other document.
- Children under 18, the child must be in the company of a parent or an authorization issued by the Federal Police of each country. The vaccine against yellow fever is not required, but is suggested by the Peruvian government.
TRAVEL / TOURS REGULAR :
- All our trips / tours are conducted in the regular system, which will be shared with others. Usually, this group consists of a maximum of 15 people, but there may be cases where it is up to 30 people.
- Because of the new baggage handling standards in Peru Rail, Route To: Cusco / Aguas Calientes / Cusco, only allowed to carry a purse or backpack.
- The large bags should stay in the hotel luggage storage * All our hotels offer this service free of charge.
- Hand luggage allowed in transport by rail, per person: 1 bag or backpack of 5 kg / 11 pounds and 62 linear inches / 157 cm (length + height + width).
TRAVEL AND PRIVATE TOURS :
They are ideal for individuals or groups wanting a private and personalized service.
- Tour schedules are more flexible.
- The circuits may be appropriate according to the choice of the passenger.
Hotels are reported from those anticipated in the itinerary, and be remedied at the time, if it was not confirmed at the time of booking.
Note that according to the Department of Culture Cusco, which aims to improve the security, control and maintenance of Huayna Picchu, passengers wishing to visit this attraction, must be confirmed in advance, because the ticket can not be purchased on site. This entry must be requested along with the entrance to Machu Picchu. However, you can only join two groups up to 200 people each group. The first group will enter from 7:00 to 8:00 and the second group of 10:00 to 11:00.
The same agency reports that visits to Machu Picchu begin to have a limit number of tourists per day. Maximum number of people is 2,500 tourists a day.
DATE CHANGE :
In case of change by the passenger an administration fee of 15% relative to the value of the elect, subject to availability and supplier policy package will be charged.
The request for cancellation of travel and / or refund for any reason and at any time, will result from the Contractor, in the payment of an administrative fee of 15% (fifteen percent) of the total value of the trip and / or product and services purchased, plus fines providers / contractual services suppliers and could reach 100% (one hundred percent) of the contract value, and operate as follows:
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to departure, the loss of 30% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 29-20 days prior to departure, the loss of 50% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 19-11 days prior to departure, the loss of 70% of the value of the trip.
- The cancellation of 10 days or less, before or during the trip, the loss of 100% of the value of the trip.
For reservations must transfer the value of 50% of the package for each person. After the deposit must send the voucher number or scanning the proof of payment and data:
The value must be deposited by WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL CREDIT CARD, OR BANK TRANSFER and the rest is paid in Cusco, and may be in soles or dollars.
THE DATA WE NEED ARE:
- FULL NAME:
- PASSPORT NUMBER:
- DATE OF BIRTH:
- DATE OF TRIP:
- HOTEL WHERE YOU WILL STAY IN CUSCO:
- ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR ANY EMERGENCY:
1.- PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION
To make the transfer by Western Union, have an additional fee of 4.5% of the deposit to cover the costs of the transfer, which will be charged at the time of deposit.
The submission must make in my name, do not send in another name than the one below:
With the Western Union® service, you can send and get money quickly at any of the offices and 117,000 agents worldwide. Search the Internet www.westernunion.com the closest home agent.
You can also send directly from your bank of your country, then ask for sending money to other countries, then you delivered a form of money sent.
- Ensure you get the form to send money
- States that the shipment must be in US dollars and write the amount in letters
- Write in numbers the amount of money sent.
- Copying data recipient in the manner indicated here. They are:
- NAME: NICOLAS
- SURNAME: CUSIHUAMÁN USCAPI
- ADDRESS: SANTA ANA A.P.V CHINCHERO K - 18
- CITY: CUSCO
- COUNTRY: PERU
In the field all your data as Sender.
Pay in cash the amount you want to send the shipping fee.
Once the deposit has been made must give you a bill that includes your MTCN: Transfer Control Number (Money Transfer Control Number).
Please let us know by email the value sent and the MTCN number. To confirm the deposit and proceed to make payments and confirmations of reservations.
2.- PAYPAL PAYMENT CREDIT CARD.
To make payment by Paypal, you have an additional fee of 8.6% in the deposit to cover the commission of Paypal, which is automatically charged.PAYPAL
- PayPal - The easiest and safest way to make payments online!
- To pay with the card:
- You have to go to the link and click BOOK NOW.
- Enter the amount to be paid to the left side
- And enter your email address and password that you registered on PayPal.
- Click login.
- You will see a form to make the data in your card. And finally, click pay. This is the procedure.
- After making payment send a copy of the receipt.
3.- TRANSFER TO THE BANK IN PERU.
Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP) in this case, we ask you to pay an additional 6% of the deposit to cover the transfer costs.
- SAVINGS ACCOUNT: 285-22934140-1-63
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPLXXX
- NAME OF OWNER: NICOLAS CUSIHUAMÁN USCAPI
- ADDRESS: SANTA ANA A.P.V CHINCHERO K - 18
- COUNTRY: CUSCO - PERU
- ID: 40635798