Students: S/. 5.00 (previous presentation of the card).
Was Juan Pizarro, brother of the conqueror, who gave the congregation the field of Aboriginal temple, after having received in the distribution of solar occurred in October 1534.El first prior of the convent of Santo Domingo was Fray Juan de Olias, who came to occupy it with a group of missionaries came from Mexico.
Its construction took him several years to this community, finally being consecrated officer in 1633.En 1650 earthquake caused such severe infrastructure damage convent, leaving intact the Coricancha Inca. Reconstruction delayed until 1680Esta Church has three naves with a cupola, a beautiful choir stalls for the choir carved in cedar, the walls are adorned with Sevillian tiles.